Drinking games are always a fan favourite here at All About Drinks !
We quite enjoy the TV series Inbetweeners too (if you haven’t seen it, where have you been under a rock?!)
So why not combined both and create an awesome drinking game that the entire world can enjoy!
Here are the rules –
- Rule 1 Every time Jay utters the words “clunge”, “gash”, “spunk”, “bell-end” or the phrase “up to the balls”, down a shot.
- Rule 2 Every time Jay utters a phrase for the female anatomy or his own genitalia that you have never heard used before, down another shot.
- Rule 3 Each time someone refers to Neil’s dad being gay and neil says “oi my dads not bent!” Down a can
- Rule 4 Crack into the vodka whenever there’s any gag about bodily fluids.
- Rule 5 Drink a double when the phrases “humping” or “porking” are used to refer to sexual intercourse.
- Rule 6 Drink a can of cheap cider every time the boys attempt to get served for alcohol, “pull some birds” or end up annoying 6th form head Mr Gilbert.
- Rule 7 If Will ends up tied up, bullied or gagged and bound in an unusual manner then have a can
- Rule 8 Drink whenever Simon or any other cast member says the word “brilliant” after another person has made a joke about them
- Rule 9 At any point Simon tries to talk to carli and looks like a creepy tit, drink a can of anything
- Rule 10 If there’s any reference to Simon, Jay or Neil wanting to have sex with Will’s mum, Drink a shot of anything
- Finally, Rule 11 Rule Eleven: Whenever Mr Gilbert refers to the characters by their last names, a can and a shot
Have you got all of those? GOOD! So what are you waiting for?!
Get inbetweeners on NOW and get your drinks at the ready! It’s Party Time!
GO GO GO
P.S if you enjoy the game you can like the page on facebook here!