Came across this little gem on Stumbleupon.com!
Apparently, its possible to win every time at Rock Paper Scissors!
Unbelievable i know! But check it out and let me know what you think in the comments section below!
Will you be ready the next time you come across Rock Paper Scissors!?!?
Check out the post here
It’s late at night here in the UK and we feel it’s time for a good old laugh!
Are you a fan of Red Dwarf? Have you ever seen it? If not, where have you been?!
Red Dwarf is one of the all time greatest sitcoms in British history!
Even you guys in the states tried to make your own!
Here is a funny clip for you to enjoy!
Kryten tries to tell Rimmer that he is a “Smeg Head”…..clearly a problem for an android!
If you want to learn more about the series Red Dwarf click here to visit the official website or here to visit the Red Dwarf Wikipedia page!
Drinking games are always a fan favourite here at All About Drinks !
We quite enjoy the TV series Inbetweeners too (if you haven’t seen it, where have you been under a rock?!)
So why not combined both and create an awesome drinking game that the entire world can enjoy!
Here are the rules –
- Rule 1 Every time Jay utters the words “clunge”, “gash”, “spunk”, “bell-end” or the phrase “up to the balls”, down a shot.
- Rule 2 Every time Jay utters a phrase for the female anatomy or his own genitalia that you have never heard used before, down another shot.
- Rule 3 Each time someone refers to Neil’s dad being gay and neil says “oi my dads not bent!” Down a can
- Rule 4 Crack into the vodka whenever there’s any gag about bodily fluids.
- Rule 5 Drink a double when the phrases “humping” or “porking” are used to refer to sexual intercourse.
- Rule 6 Drink a can of cheap cider every time the boys attempt to get served for alcohol, “pull some birds” or end up annoying 6th form head Mr Gilbert.
- Rule 7 If Will ends up tied up, bullied or gagged and bound in an unusual manner then have a can
- Rule 8 Drink whenever Simon or any other cast member says the word “brilliant” after another person has made a joke about them
- Rule 9 At any point Simon tries to talk to carli and looks like a creepy tit, drink a can of anything
- Rule 10 If there’s any reference to Simon, Jay or Neil wanting to have sex with Will’s mum, Drink a shot of anything
- Finally, Rule 11 Rule Eleven: Whenever Mr Gilbert refers to the characters by their last names, a can and a shot
Have you got all of those? GOOD! So what are you waiting for?!
Get inbetweeners on NOW and get your drinks at the ready! It’s Party Time!
GO GO GO
P.S if you enjoy the game you can like the page on facebook here!
Every week here at All About Drinks we will be announcing our Drink of the Week!
As this is our first Drink of the Week – We have chosen a firm favourite in the cocktail world – Mojito!
What you will need
- 2 parts White Rum
- 1 Part Lime Juice
- Top up with Soda Water
- 10 Mint Springs
- Mused Ice Cubes
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Highball Glass
How to make
- Grab your HighBall Glass
- Mash the mint and sugar together
- Add the White Rum & Lime Juice
- Pour over the Mused ice Cubes
- Top up with Soda water
BOOM Your Very Own Mojito at Home! Enjoy!
New to cocktails? Not sure what a Mojito is? Find out more about the Cocktail Mojito here on Wikipedia!
Thoughts? Would the Mojito Cocktail get in your Drink of the Week? – Let us know in the comments below. Also, if you enjoyed this post please share it!
Coming Soon the Number 1 Place on the Net for Drinking! All About Drinks!
Keep watching this space!
Want to find out when we are launching? Sign up (look right) today and you will see our very first post when it goes LIVE!
P.S Are you out drinking tonight? Pro Tip – Drink two pint glasses of water when you get home, no hangover to enjoy in the morning that way!